Montroix Pty Ltd is a services company that delivers a range of high value research support and engagement activities. We are world leaders in building global knowledge platforms, and are Australia’s foremost experts in the European Union’s large research and innovation program, Horizon 2020.
Our staff have considerable experience in providing advice and managing projects in areas relating to international research collaboration. Our international clients include governments, institutions, universities, not-for-profit organisations and businesses.
We are located in Brisbane and Canberra, Australia, and invite you to contact us to discover how we can assist you and your organisation make greater impacts through your global interactions.
The core activities of our company are:
Global knowledge platforms
- Expert advisors on establishing and operating knowledge platforms
- Assessment and evaluation of programs and projects
- Communication and dissemination strategies
Enterprise/institution level insights
- Development of institutional strategies
- Delivery of institutional projects and programs
- Impact studies & collaboration surveys
Education and training
- Workshops for researchers and research managers on funding and strategies
- Courses in science diplomacy and research policy