Montroix Pty Ltd is an innovative services company that delivers a range of high value research support and collaboration activities. We are world leaders in the development of global knowledge platforms, and are Australia’s foremost experts in the European Union’s large research and innovation program, Horizon 2020.
Our staff have considerable experience in providing advice and managing projects in areas relating to international research collaboration with governments, institutions, the not-for-profit sector and businesses.
The core activities of our company are:
- Global knowledge platforms
- Expert advisors on establishing and operating knowledge platforms
- Assessment and evaluation of programs and projects
- Communication and dissemination strategies
- Enterprise/institution level insights
- Development of institutional strategies
- Delivery of institutional projects and programs
- Impact studies & collaboration surveys
- Education and training
- Workshops for researchers and research managers on funding and strategies
- Courses in science diplomacy and research policy