The Forum for European-Australian Science and Technology cooperation (also known as FEAST) was a Australia-EU joint initiative that highlighted and promoted research collaboration between Australia and Europe. It operated from 2001 until 2012 and was hosted by the Australian National University (ANU).
Below are a list of publications that were produced by FEAST.
- From interoperability challenges to syncing opportunities: a pathway to global research
Rado Faletič, Merrilyn Fitzpatrick, Kerrie Glennie, Jean-François Desvignes-Hicks. FEAST Discussion Paper 7/11. June 2011.
- The case for interoperability in global research
Merrilyn Fitzpatrick, Kerrie Glennie, Rado Faletič, Dennis Rank, Christopher T. Hill. FEAST Discussion Paper 6/11. April 2011.
- The Future of FEAST
Rado Faletič, Jean-François Desvignes-Hicks. FEAST Discussion Paper 5/11. April 2011.
- Reconciling Quality and Quantity
Rado Faletič. FEAST Discussion Paper 4/11. February 2011.
- A framework for analysing bilateral research cooperation agreements relating to reciprocity
Mark Matthews, Merrilyn Fitzpatrick. Aus-Access4EU deliverable 1.1. November 2010.
- Mapping Australia’s research strengths from an international perspective
Mark Matthews, Bev Biglia, Kerrie Glennie, Paul Harris. Aus-Access4EU deliverable 1.4. November 2010.
- Stocktake of Australian engagement with FP7
Rado Faletič, Jean-François Desvignes-Hicks. FEAST Discussion Paper 3/10. May 2010.
- A comparison of Australian and European Union research performance profiles
Mark Matthews, Bev Biglia, Bruce Murphy. FEAST Discussion Paper 2/09. November 2009.
- A Bibliometric Analysis of Australia’s International Research Collaboration in Science and Technology: Analytical Methods and Initial Findings
Mark Matthews, Bev Biglia, Kumara Henadeera, Jean-François Desvignes-Hicks, Rado Faletič, Olivia Wenholz. FEAST Discussion Paper 1/09. March 2009.
- Collaboration is Critical
Rado Faletič. International Innovation: Health. September 2012.
- Joining the Dots
Rado Faletič. International Innovation: Health. August 2012.
- The GFC a blessing for research
Rado Faletič. The Australian. July 2011.
- International research collaboration: overcoming the impediments
Mark Matthews. Australian R&D Review. March 2010.
www.australianrdreview.com/ARDR documents/opinions, features, profiles/Mark_Matthews_03_10.pdf
- The art of managing uncertainty & risk
Mark Matthews. Australian R&D Review. February 2010.
www.australianrdreview.com/ARDR documents/opinions, features, profiles/Mark_Matthews_02_10.pdf
- A case for Global Research Compacts
Mark Matthews. Australian R&D Review. June 2009.
www.australianrdreview.com/ARDR documents/opinions, features, profiles/Mark_Matthews_ARDR_06_09.pdf
- The power of synergies in research
Mark Matthews. Australian R&D Review. April 2009.
www.australianrdreview.com/ARDR documents/opinions, features, profiles/Mark_Matthews_ARDR_04_09.pdf
- Relevance need not cripple excellence
Mark Matthews. The Australian. June 2008.
- Australia is in the southern hemisphere!
Mark Matthews. Australian R&D Review. June 2008.
www.australianrdreview.com/ARDR documents/opinions, features, profiles/Mark_Matthews_ARDR_June_2008.pdf
- Australian research going global
Mark Matthews. Australian R&D Review. April 2008.
www.australianrdreview.com/ARDR documents/opinions, features, profiles/Mark Matthews ARDR Apr 2008.pdf
- Collaborating with the EU
Mark Matthews. Campus Review. January 2008.
- Using science to prepare us for the future
Mark Matthews. Australian R&D Review. September 2007.
www.australianrdreview.com/ARDR documents/Back Issues/ARDR September.pdf
- Bringing together European and Australian researchers
August 2012. EC Research & Innovation Infocentre.
- FEED: FEAST Extension, Enhancement and Demonstration project
Rado Faletič. FEAST final public report. June 2012.
- International Research
Rado Faletič. 2011. Australian scientist: global leaders, international rising stars.
- SYNC – Science beYond National Cooperation
Rado Faletič. Communiqué from the FEAST/UQ Symposium: Enhancing interoperability in the emerging global research order. April 2011.
- Dynamic research collaboration
2010. European Australian Business.
- FEAST: Forum for European-Australian Science and Technology cooperation
August 2010. Roxby Media Australia.
- FEAST’s submission to the Inquiry into Australia’s international research collaboration
Mark Matthews, Rado Faletič. March 2010.
- Standard International Research and Innovation Cooperation Agreements (SIRICAs)
Mark Matthews. July 2008.
- Capability building and risk management in commercialisation: lessons from the Radiata experience
Mark Matthews. Innovation: Management, Policy & Practice: Vol. 9, Nurturing the Knowledge Tree: CSIRO in Australia’s Innovation Systems, pp. 170-180. September 2007.